Lucky music

Do you like music ?

Over time I have noticed that there is music which brings good luck .
It was a long time ago, I have my all time favorite music rock band and I was playing their music every day.


The lyrics of the songs were all about sad dramatic story, pain and suffering from love.

I loved the music, but whenever I played the music, I had a bad day.
I have a tendency to, whenever I find a new favorite music, I start listening to it all the time until I get bored.

So during that time that I had been playing that music, my life was not going well especially for my love life.

Also I noticed that whenever I listened to music which has positive words, I had a great day.

I also felt I got power, whenever I listened to the music.

Now a days there are many kinds of therapy music, and it is called relaxation music like ocean sounds, nature and forest theme.

I tried that kind of music, too, however I think the real key is, no matter what kind of music it is, to simply to ask yourself, does this music make you feel good or not, even though , it may be said or recommended , that this or that music is good for increase your energy, or give you peaceful mind and calm down, stress relief , whatever, if it makes you feel bad, it won’t get give you a good result.

Some of music sounds make me feel scared, and some make me feel calm.
Everyone has different taste of music.

In my case, whenever I listen to “ We are the Champions “ by Queen, I get high energy and always have a good day whenever I listen to it.

Yes, it’s all about energy !

You can also test it with some plants.

Plants are very honest, if there is good positive energy around them, they grow very well.

We are placing some plants in our living room, and our CD player is also in the living room.

Our plants grow really well like a jungle.