Stress Relief script which works like magic !


Why does stress occur ?


Stress occurs when we are doing what we don’t want to, but we think we have to do it.


  • When we are in a high pressure situation

  • Family member’s or friends death ( including pets )

  • Moving

  • Heartbroken from lost love

  • Jealousy to others

  • Too much competition against others

  • “ things should be “ thinking based on your own belief


There are many more reasons why we are easy to get stress in our everyday life.
I found a great stress relief script which works like magic in the book “ Feelings Buried Alive Never Die …" and it brought great luck into my life.

The script was written by an author named Karol Truman.


All you do is say it, inserting in the appropriate place what you are feeling at the time that you want to clear, and inserting in the appropriate place what you prefer to feel.


The script is very powerful and works like magic every time I try it.

I use it before going to sleep , maybe before going to sleep is one of the best times to focus on our future dreams.


I’m still using the script every night , depending on my feeling I often change the part I need to insert in the script.

Even though you don’t have any stress, and worry, this script is very useful to make your dreams come true and clarify what you want in your life.

The Key is always your emotion, and passion ! There are also many people who were helped by this script .


I found the info about Karol Truman ’s “ Feelings Buried Alive Never Die … “ through Joe Vitale’s Attractor Factor .

This is one of my favorite books.